07 Feb Palm Beach County Preparation for Hurricane Season
Posted at 16:13h in Uncategorized
Palm Beach County Preparation for Hurricane Season
Get Protected – Get Storm Shutters, Windows, and Doors.
Palm Beach Aluminum, Inc. provides preparation for hurricane season by deploying experienced installations of durable high-impact windows, doors, shutters, screens, gates, and fences that can survive destructive weather effects. We are a family-owned and operated business with over 20 years of experience, and we serve residents and businesses in all of Palm Beach County and Martin County. We work on new construction and replacement projects.
Preparation for Hurricane Season
Colonial and Bahama Shutters
- Bi-fold Colonial impact shutters
- Powder-coated aluminum
- Ceramic-coated and stainless steel hardware
- Solid aluminum backing available
- Perforated backing available
- Bahama shutters available in impact and non-impact
- Oval blade high visibility
- Hundreds of color options for your home or office
- Highest-quality material construction
- Approved for Dade County
- Key locks and inside locks are available
- Clear blades are available
- Powder-coated paint
- Available colors are white, ivory, bronze, and beige
- Ultra-lightweight materials
- 050 and 063 aluminum storm panels
- Clear panels are made from tough polycarbonate resin
- Steel panels are available
- Comes with a 5-year limited warranty against breakage
- Materials are available for the do-it-yourself projects
- State-of-the-art technology
- Energy efficient
- Options for electrical or manual operation
- Fully automatic
- Easy to operate
- Saves time
PGT Impact Windows and Doors
PGT Custom Windows + Doors is a Florida-based manufacturer of residential windows and doors. They offer products that are impact-resistant, energy-efficient, low-maintenance, and styles to match any décor. They produce aluminum and vinyl windows and doors.
Acrylic Windows and Doors
Horizontal slider replacement windows are designed to resist hurricane force winds. Windows and doors are available in acrylic which is strong and durable. They are engineered for high performance and useful for new construction, replacements, remodeling, and lanai enclosures. You get the combination of the outdoor beauty with indoor comfort.
To request an in-home consultation for a free estimate for preparation for hurricane season, call us at (561) 844-8285 or fill out the Request A Free Estimate form.