24 Nov Hurricane Shutters
Living in sunshine state Florida means you are going to need some hurricane shutters, storm panels, and pool enclosures kind of stuff to protect your house due to extreme weather conditions. As Florida does have a tropical climate, sometimes the hurricanes, rainstorms or humid weather can cause problems for the house owner that is why it is necessary to use hurricane shutters and storm panels in the house. Hurricane shutters protect windows from being broken by any flying objects during the storm. They are basically installed to keep the wind pressure outside otherwise it can unbalance the building envelope if the wind goes through windows. These hurricane shutters are usually made of steel, plywood or aluminum. People can install materials whatever they prefer for their home. In other words, we can say the hurricane shutters works as a shield which protects the windows and the total building envelope and makes you feel safe inside the house during the hurricane.
Palm Beach Aluminum Inc.’s Hurricane Shutters: Our Company Palm Beach Aluminum Inc. provides the best installation services of the hurricane shutters and storm panels in commercial and private areas in Palm Beach County, Florida. Also, our company Palm Beach Aluminum Inc. provides the best quality material in the Palm Beach County which is totally appropriate according to the coastal requirement of the county and the Miami and Florida Building Code specifications. We provide different variety of material and sizes according to the need of clients along with the services. We try to provide the ultimate service experience with our highly trained professionals to satisfy all customers’ needs.
Variety of Hurricane Shutters: Palm Beach Aluminum Inc. has a variety of hurricane shutters to choose from. These are:
Colonial & Bahama Shutters: This is the first category and it has some distinctive features.
• These are Bi-fold Colonial Impact Shutters
• They are well Powder coated aluminum
• Available in ceramic coated and stainless steel hardware as per your choice
• Available with solid aluminum backing or perforated backing
• Bahama Shutters have Impact and non-impact variety
• It has oval blade high visibility
• Different colors are available as per your choice
Accordion Shutters: Their distinctive features are given below.
• These are made of highest quality material
• Approved by Dade County
• Available with key Locks, Inside Locks
• Available with Clear Blades
• Available with fine Powder Coated Paint
• Available only in White, Ivory, Bronze & Beige colors
Storm Panels: Their features are given below.
• They are Ultra Lightweight
• Available in 050 and 063 Aluminum storm panels
• These Clear Storm Panels are made from Tough Polycarbonate Resin
• These storm panels are backed by a 5 Year Limited Warranty against any Breakage
• Also, Steel Panels are available
• Materials are available for Do-it-yourself if you like
Roll-Up Shutter System: Main features of Roll-up shutters are given below.
• These are available with Electrical or Manual Operation Roll-ups
• We use State of the Art Technology in this category
• They are Fully Automatic
• Very user-friendly and easy to operate
• Another advantage is time saver
• These are designed for energy efficiency